PUBLISHED BY THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST ON 08-02-2019
INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
The committee of the National assembly for the Government of The United States of America passed a motion to issue a citation against anyone that has violated any one of the 30 Articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in the amount of fifty-million monetary units.
The particular article consistently being violated by the LGBTQ community is Article 23:
- (1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
- (2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
- (3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
- (4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
One of hundreds of examples of the LGBTQ community of violating Article 23 is the Mario Lopez case LINK and a clear violation of
- Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
- (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
- (2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
The religion of BAAL PEOR cannot be forced upon anyone nor can anyone that is not a worshiper of BAAL PEOR be a subject of the speech restrictions imposed on its own worshipers.
The Mario Lopez case carries a violation of multiple Articles which is in the amount of fifty-million monetary units (50,000,000) per Article violation and imposed against the LGBTQ flag if issued, served by publication in this newspaper and convicted.
A challenge in the Human Rights Tribunal of the citation will be heard, however if found guilty, the civil action will result in a lien against the LGBTQ community flag as a whole unit because its flag is a trespass against a country and it is enforcing Totalitarian Party policies against a people that have no idea that the party exists:
- (1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
- (2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
- (3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Published by the committee of the National assembly for the Government of The United States of America.